Happy Cat VET Intestinal Low Fat is used for acute and chronic disorders of the gastrointestinal tract and for inflammation of the pancreas. As it is so easy to digest, Happy Cat VET Intestinal Low Fat supports nutrient uptake, particularly in cats with fat digestion disorders. The main feature of this diet is the greatly reduced energy and fat content which effectively helps to reduce the burden on the digestive system. Valuable dietary fibre promotes the growth of an optimum intestinal flora balance and stabilises the consistency of the stools. Highly-digestible poultry protein and easily digested rice and maize are gentle on the digestive tract and support the body in recovery.
Happy Cat VET Intestinal Low Fat can be used for the following indications: pancreatitis/gastritis, liver lipidosis/hyperlipidaemia and protein-losing enteropathy. The low fat content of this dry food and its high-quality protein help to improve nutrient uptake and support the gut structure. Dietary fibre helps to stabilise stool consistency and strengthen the intestinal flora, relieving the stress on the cat’s upper gastrointestinal tract.
Only available on veterinary advice.
This food is not recommended for young animals up to 6 months, pregnant or lactating cats or pets with kidney or liver disease.
* We recommend that you consult a vet before starting to feed this food.
* For best effect, feed the diet food exclusively. Discuss any supplementary nutrition needs with your vet.
* The amount of food should be adapted to suit the individual pet’s metabolism, so it may be necessary over time to reduce or increase the quantity to a certain extent.
* Recommended length of diet: 3 to 12 weeks, or throughout life in cases of chronic pancreatic insufficiency.
* Offer several small meals per day unless otherwise recommended by your vet.
* Make sure that fresh water is available at all times.
*recommended retail price for Germany incl. 7% VAT
The main feature of Happy Cat VET Diet Intestinal Low Fat is the greatly reduced energy and fat content, which effectively helps to minimise stress on the digestive system. The valuable added dietary fibre encourages the growth of optimum gut flora, while the highly-digestible poultry protein is gentle on the digestive tract. Happy Cat VET Intestinal Low Fat is also ideal for treating impaired lipid metabolism.
Please contact our Customer Support department for free, no obligation advice if you have any questions about cat health and nutrition. You will find lots of useful tips on nutrition and care in our Kitten World. The Happy Cat “Cat nutrition guide” also contains useful information and tips for owners. For advice on food, talk to us!