Happy Cat VET Hepatic can significantly help to support and relieve stress on the liver in cats with chronic liver disease. A moderate amount of high-quality proteins with a high energy content effectively reduces the burden caused by harmful metabolic products. The ingredients are carefully selected and particularly easy to digest. This balanced recipe with milk thistle guarantees an optimum supply of nutrients. The vitamin and trace element contents are matched to the special needs of cats with impaired liver function.
Happy Cat VET Hepatic can be used for the following indications: for liver disease, hepatic encephalopathies and portosystemic shunt. The protein and copper content is moderate. High protein digestibility helps to support protein metabolism. The amino acid profile of this complete food is specially optimised for pets with liver disease. The diet helps to bind ammonia in the gut, supports the intestinal flora and gut integrity and provides antioxidant protection. Happy Cat VET Hepatic thus supports the liver function in cats with liver disorders.
Only available on veterinary advice.
This food is not recommended for young animals up to 6 months, pregnant or lactating cats or pets with hyperlipidaemia or hepatic lipidosis.
* We recommend that you speak to your vet before you start or extend the length of feeding a diet food.
* For best effect, feed the diet food exclusively. Discuss any supplementary nutrition needs with your vet.
* Recommended length of diet: Initially up to 6 months
* Offer several small meals per day unless otherwise recommended by your vet.
* The amount of food should be adapted to suit the individual pet’s metabolism, so it may be necessary to reduce or increase the quantity to a certain extent.
* Make sure that fresh water is available at all times.
*recommended retail price for Germany incl. 7% VAT
Happy Cat VET Diet Hepatic can significantly help to support and relieve stress on the liver in cats with chronic liver disease. A moderate amount of highly-digestible proteins with a high energy content effectively reduces the burden caused by harmful metabolic products. Carefully selected and easily digestible ingredients and milk thistle (which is traditionally used for liver disease) create a balanced supply of nutrients. The vitamin and trace element contents are matched to the special needs of cats with impaired liver function.
Please contact our Customer Support department for free, no obligation advice if you have any questions about cat health and nutrition. You will find lots of useful tips on nutrition and care in our Kitten World. The Happy Cat “Cat nutrition guide” also contains useful information and tips for owners. For advice on food, talk to us!